Saturday, 27 June 2009

JVK #7 UPDATE

Welcome to a short update about the next Jørgen Vig Knudstorp comic, episode 7.

Basically, I drew up the basic storyboard upon which I base the comic for #7 some months ago, and since then I've been caught up in schoolwork, tests, essays, going to Ypres, going to a drama workshop and various other thingamyhoops.

The tests are slowly stopping now, and in three weeks I'll be on holiday, for 6 long weeks of no school. However, I want to get #7 done before then, and I've made quite a bit of progress in the last two days - whereas before that #7 was just a set of frames and layout. Now there are character heads and most of the bodies. Below is a screenshot of editing the bodies.
What's the plot? Well, I can't tell you or I'll be breaking the secret law thing, but I can say that this is the start of a long plot. Yup, the JVK comics are now all going to be following on from each other, and #6 is the start of that story. Jørgen has now been fired, so what next?

You'll be finding out soon...

No comments: